Bring aboard a specialized crew of professional advisors to maneuver your insurance portfolio and keep your business moving steadily.
The journey to retirement starts with establishing a successful plan that supports your employees and helps your business prosper in tandem.
& FINANCIAL PLANNING
It’s all smooth sailing for your financial future when you place your personal finances with our Certified Financial Planners.
Operating a business or professional firm in today’s world requires commitment, planning and a diverse team of advisors to monitor and evaluate your insurance portfolio. The professionals at Seaside Insurance can help you navigate this complex financial maze. Our 40+ years of working in this arena gives us the experience, knowledge and specialization necessary to assist our clients with all aspects of their business planning needs.
As a company, your main goals are clear: grow your business, increase revenue, control costs, increase productivity and profitability. In order to meet these goals, you have to attract the best employees possible while fostering a culture where your employees feel valued.
Seaside Insurance’s experienced advisors can guide you through the ever-changing array of benefits strategies. We will help you select the options that are right for you and your employees, while continuously monitoring the industry to keep you current and in compliance.
By leveraging the strength of our preferred carriers, we can offer your company a benefits program that will give you a competitive advantage when it comes to attracting and retaining top talent.
Business Benefit Solutions
- Compliance Resources
- Employee Communications
- Online Customized Employee Benefit Website, Communication and Benefit Management
- Group Medical
- Group Ancillary (Life, AD&D, STD, LTD)
- Group Dental & Vision
- Voluntary Benefits
- Wellness Resources & Programs
- Long-term Care (LTC)
- COBRA Administration
- Limited Medical
- Consumer Driven Health Plans (HSAs/HRAs)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Stop Loss
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Third Party Administrators (TPAs)
- International Benefits
- Health Advocacy Services
Corporate Retirement Plans
Helping employees save for their retirement doesn’t have to be a burden for business owners. At Seaside, we provide superior financial services, product selection, investment tools, and financial transaction processing. In addition, we are able help you establish an active policy voice for future investment selections.
Seaside has a long history of establishing and managing corporate retirement plans. We are also able to revamp existing plans to help maximize the benefits to your firm and your employees. Some of our many services include comprehensive retirement planning, investment oversight and employee education. We do all of this with an emphasis on servicing the plans above and beyond the standard requirement.
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Savings Incentive Plan
- Executive Life Carve-Out
- Profit Sharing
- SEP, SIMPLE, Solo(k)
- 409A Deferred Compensation
- Executive Bonus Plan
Personal Solutions & Financial Planning
Besides serving your business needs, we also offer personal financial planning and wealth management services to those who qualify. We have multiple certified professionals on staff to help perform a thorough analysis of your investments and finances. This analysis will create a complete financial picture, while supporting your short and long term goals. We will focus on your wealth management needs in addition to your insurance needs, factoring in future changes in your finances and the rate of inflation and current market conditions. Once your overall plan or investment objectives are in place, we will implement the necessary strategies to help you achieve your unique goals. We deliver comprehensive solutions that include:
- Identification and organization of your assets and estate
- Preparation of a current cash flow/income plan to generate the necessary income to support your lifestyle
- Consideration of practical parameters around your investment plan including liquidity, market risk exposure and income tax exposure, based upon the income plan
- Design of an investment policy with the appropriate balance among the major asset categories (cash, bonds, stocks, real estate, alternatives)
- We strive to improve your risk/return metrics, reduce any tax inefficiencies and provide appropriate asset protect strategies.
- Finally, we monitor and adjust the plan and/or strategies to help accommodate the dynamics of life, as well as the changing financial environment